Friday, November 14, 2008

Blue moon

Hey pretty boy
your face is so sweet
why do you pretend to be something you are not
do you really need this?
Look in the mirror
what do you see?
Only you can tell
Can I see?
Yes.
That's why I couldn't look at you tonight
hey pretty boy
what do you want?
"I don't know"
hey sad boy
where is your smile
you don't fool me
I know you are not this guy your are showing me
but I'm tired 
tired of understanding
you know I can see inside your eyes
that's why I couldn't look at you tonight
hey cute boy
stop 
think
what do YOU want
we live in a world of possibilities
It's so easy not to choose
new
always something new
Happy?
maybe today, not tomorrow
why do I feel you are not like that
"Are you ok?" 
you asked
"Yes, I am"
I said
but I couldn't look at you tonight
you didn't look like this guy I met feel months ago
that's why I couldn't look
this guy was
sweeet
shy (so cute)
truehearted
AUTHENTIC
YOU
yourself
and that's why I couldn't look at you tonight
I saw you, 
but I didn't see YOU
the moon is beautiful tonight,isn't it?
I said
"Yes! Did you see how big it was when it rised?"
you asked
Oh yeah.
and you smiled
and than I saw your face
your eyes
Your truth.
your beauty...
YOU.
Sweet boy.



No comments:

Followers